Hello. Nice to finally see you again.
So here’s what’s been going on in my life:
- I have gotten mucho tired of the flaky, unreliable people in my life. I got really upset about it on Sunday and have temporarily given up on my friends. I feel like I’m fairly dependable, and people rely on me. And I do my best to not flake out. But it seems as though that’s not reciprocated back to me. So like I said, I have temporarily given up on my friends. I hadn’t heard from you in a good while, and when I did, I didn’t feel like giving back. Brenda is so-so with keeping in touch, but I feel like it’s only if/when I have something interesting to offer her, like a peek at my tattoo, or help with her college essay. Isaiah doesn’t even exist in my world anymore. I really don’t feel like talking to anyone anymore.
- Andrew flaked on me on Sunday (which was what sparked my newfound frustration), and I called him out on it hard core the day after. I also told him that he needed to commit to something and help me figure out what the hell was going on between us. Now I have a boyfriend.
- Ingrid is my new friend who seems to never fail at making me feel better when we work together, even when I’ve skipped my meds. We’re going to the Yule Ball together on December 9th at Whimsic Alley. This year is her first Halloween. We’re going to hang out. We also are planning on going fabric shopping to make cloaks for the Ball. I think we’re dating.
- I’m back on my meds.
- Sometimes I feel like my only friends are Harry Potter, my cats, and Barrett. They are the ones that so far have never failed me ever
- Barrett and I are secretly engaged.
So that’s that. I’m excited for Halloween even though I’m not really doing anything. I’m working ’til 4 tonight. Yay me. I went to court for my ticket last week. Community service for me. Yay again.
My blog bonus is the song from which I stole my title. It’s from the [old school] movie Fame:
P.S. I said I’d post a picture of my tattoo when you posted.